Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Welcome to CJ's Painting & Custom Finishes!

photo: 4,500 sq. ft. home located in Philomath, OR - 2004

photo: 6,500 sq. ft. home, featured in Vacation Homes Magazine, located in Bend, OR - 2008
**CJ completed both of these homes at different times in his career!

Owner of
CJ's Painting and Custom Finishes:

Christian James Martin

CCB#
162799
Licensed, Bonded, Insured
Located in Bend, OR but will travel as needed
Over nine years experience!!
Phone: 1-541-409-4445

About Me: I'm Christian J. Martin (CJ) and I live in Bend, Oregon. For the last nine years I have perfected my craft at custom finishes and the painting of many homes
in the Pacific Northwest.
I've been fortunate to have hand-selected my staff. Freedom has been a key in helping me explore my painting craft. I've done custom work on many vacation homes. My work has been exclusively showcased in Vacation Homes by Robb Report in the June/July 2008 issue. As well as the completion of a pre-photo shoot of another home for Architectural Digest Magazine.

More recently, I've been trying my hand at creating custom distressed mirrors and furnishings from recycled pieces. Every one is created from 100% recycled materials with
low toxicity paints. Special requests are encouraged from my customers.

I will do my best to meet your creative needs!!
Call me with any questions or ideas you may have!!

In my free time, I enjoy spending time with family and friends
(pictures below are with various family).
I also enjoy boating, playing around on my guitar, riding my custom 4-wheeler,
and babysitting my nephews and nieces!

My Immediate Family!!
photo: Mom (Brigitte), Sister-older (Darcy), Christian, Sister-oldest (Jennifer), Dad (Mike) - 2006

Uncle Christian playing guitar to his nephew, Cole - 16 months old

CJ with his Grandma Marcella in 2006

Christian James with nephew, Austin in 2006

No comments:

Post a Comment